Thursday, October 23, 2014

Safe & Cheap Deodorants

I have always been a fan of Kiss My Face shampoos. I have fine thin hair so the 'Big Body' shampoo is great. You can find Kiss My Face in Whole Foods, Giant (in the organic section), Trader Joe's, etc. I recently purchased their Patchouli deodorant and used it once under my left arm (yesterday). It smells nice, not too strong, and it actually works. It's aluminum and paraben free.

A lot of 'safe' deodorants can be expensive. I looked up some deodorants on the Skin Deep app and the following are safe and not expensive:

Tom's of Maine Original Unscented Deodorant ($5.99)

Aluminum free, paraben free.

~~~~

Arm & Hammer Essentials Natural Deodorant ($3.99)

Aluminum free, paraben free.

~~~~

Kiss My Face Deodorant Active Life Peaceful Patchouli Aluminum Free ($5.99)

No aluminum, parabens, artificial fragrance, animal ingredients, animal testing, gluten.

~~~~

Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Cucumber Green Tea Roll On Deodorant ($5.99)

Paraben-Free, Does Not Contain Propylene Glycol, Contains No Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Alcohol-Free.

When I come across more safe deodorants, I will add them to this post.

We can't avoid all harmful ingredients but we can at least limit our exposure. If anyone has a safe deodorant they would like me to add, please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment