Saturday, September 20, 2014

These Dreams - 3 Days ...

Sis ...

"Maybe we were just too young to know
But now and then I feel the same,
And sometimes at night I think
I hear you calling my name,
Mmm-hmm-mmm these dreams
They keep me going these days ..."

Tonight Jim Croce is keeping me company.

We have to dream, because it gives us hope. I've been dreaming of wheels. Remember when we drove to Vermont with Denise, all the bikers - beautiful mountains. Vermont was 'green' before it became cool to go 'green' ...

Denise, I'm going to buy a motorcycle after this is all over. As soon as I get better and am able to drive I want you to come with me to Cycle City. I haven't told giagia or pappou yet but once I pull up in the driveway with my wheels they will accept it. Our parents always do!

Sort of like when you told your parents, "I want to buy a jeep." At first they were upset, but then they said okay.

Life is short. If I don't get a bike now, when will I get it?

I've even found the one I want - 2014 Honda CTX700. It's a nice bike!

Get a motorcycle license so you can ride it too.



Here's a picture of it:



Do you like it?

All of a sudden, I feel 20 all over again.

Janice, how are you feeling? Hope our rooms in the hospital are close to each other. I can't wait until Tuesday to meet your family. The waiting is the hardest part.

I am trying to live in the moment but the past and my hopes for the future prevent me from doing so.

I've had people ask me, "does it hurt?" It doesn't. Cancer grows silently ...

I am living my life each day as if it were my last. I cherish every moment, every second.

Good night Janice. We're going to be okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment