Friday, September 19, 2014

Theio Gianni, Theia Zoi & Kids

Thank you Denise and Manoli.

When I downloaded the pictures, the following quote came to mind:

"A family's photograph album is generally about the extended family and, often, is all that remains of it. ~ Susan Sontag"

More pictures to add to my blog!



My Uncle Caesar is flying in from Florida Wednesday to see me ... Oh how I wish my Aunt Zoi could come too!

It's not easy ...

Despite the distance separating us, with my journal, I can keep my aunt, uncle and cousin Maria in Greece updated with regard to my surgery on Tuesday.

Thank you Maria for reaching out to me via LinkedIn.

Ouranio-tokso will be fine! I remember when you were little and would call me that! I also remember renting The Shining (videotape!) and the two of us watching it together.

HERE'S JOHNNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment