Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Breast Cancer Awareness T-Shirt - 6 Days ...

Denise, thanks for the Breast Cancer Awareness t-shirt - the pink ribbon that you wear is for all the women in "The Club" (patients, survivors ... the term I like most is warriors).

We're all in this fight together!

I met with Professor Preston in her office this morning and her two dogs who were all over me! I felt compassion and love right away. She had a double mastectomy 10 years ago and is doing great. Buddy is the name of one of her dogs ... how about that for coincidence! I will email her after the surgery to let her know how I am doing.



Maria & John, I miss you both big time! The day that you married my sister John you became my brother. Can't wait to see you & Hannah on Sunday!



Love ya lots! Always remember that!


No comments:

Post a Comment