Friday, September 19, 2014

'Let's take a Greek picture' ...

My family and I take lots of pictures. We also take 'Greek' pictures ...

What are 'Greek' pictures? Many years ago in Greece when families would get their portraits taken ... the poses were always serious! Hence, when we say, "okay, now let's take a Greek picture" we get really serious.

Throughout my sister's vacation in Greece they have taken 'funny' and serious 'Greek pics' ...

How can I not bust a gut!

Stop Denise, Manoli & Hannah or I will wet my pants!



Denise, thanks for sending me these set of pictures. I got the last set from Kefalonia and downloaded them ... You all look exhausted. You're going to need a vacation from your vacation!

My grandfather Gerasimo (giagia's father used to go through the Corinth Canal.)

Damn! The hotel you are staying at in Athens is gorgeous!



No comments:

Post a Comment