Friday, September 19, 2014

Relatives - Part I

Many extended family members have stopped by and visited my family and I. We also keep in touch via the phone.

I honestly don't know how my parents and I could have handled the past three weeks without their support. These visits are a welcome distraction and I enjoy their company.

"I know why families were created with all their imperfections. They humanize you. They are made to make you forget yourself occasionally, so that the beautiful balance of life is not destroyed. ~ Anais Nin"



Maria stopped by last week with Effie. Effie brought me a card - she wrote a beautiful passage that inspires me and reminds me to keep strong. I was very touched by the card and the large pack of Extra Sweet Watermelon gum (my choice of gum when the 'shit would hit the fan' at New Tiny). Chewing gum helped when the stress level would start to go up. Love ya lots Nick, Maria, Will & Effie!

This picture was taken at the Baptist Church on the corner of State Street & Manchester Ave. in Media. We volunteered to help those who are less fortunate in life on Thanksgiving Day.

If everyone volunteered to help the homeless and poor the world would be a much better place.

Maria will stop by to visit me this afternoon. She will bring a bacon pizza! My mom and I love bacon pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment