Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pigeon Shit

A couple of days before my family and I left for our trip, I was feeling very down. A friend - Joanne - sent me a funny picture of a pigeon perched on top of a skyscraper looking down on a city. The caption on the picture is in Greek (it reads: who shall I shit on today?). I laughed so hard, my stomach hurt (Joanne, I busted a gut! Thank you!). I forwarded the picture to some of my Greek friends. I will not shit on anyone today, I will not shit on anyone today, (I keep typing 'I will not shit on anyone today' to keep my fingers {and through my fingers my brain} from dwelling on Tuesday's mania ...


A quote my niece (Denise) sent me: "Here's a quote for you Shady ... 'Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life - Pablo Picasso' ..." Thank you Denise.

Anyone interested in finding out why my nephew is going to Bo Klua, go to:

www.drexelthaiharvest.org ... Congratulations on the weeder that you and your fellow students developed to help the poor rice growers in that region. I am very proud of you (always). Can you bring me back a little Buddha! (You know how I feel about organized religion - you don't need to go to church every Sunday to prove your faith.)


Julia just came over with little George. Time for some coffee talk ...

No comments:

Post a Comment