Saturday, December 27, 2014

Vitamin D2 1.25 mg (50,000 unit)

I picked up my prescription for Vitamin D. I have to take one capsule (50,000 IU) once a week for 8 weeks. Added a reminder to my calendar for yet another pill.

My blood test showed my Vitamin D to be very low which is not surprising. It's very common when you are on Arimidex.

After 8 weeks, I will have another blood test. If my D has gone back to normal, I can take 2,000 IU's a day.

My Dexa Scan results revealed I have osteopenia which is not surprising. It's a combination of the Arimidex and age. I'm 50. After you hit 50 your bones start to weaken.

Could be why my ankle swelled up as much as it did after I sprained it. My right ankle. It's always my right side (forearm, wrist, shoulder, breast, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment