Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A special kind of people

There are some people in the world,
Who are just a little different from the rest.
These people have been through Hell,
But have come out better than the best. 
I’ve only met a few of these gems,
But each one has left their mark on my life.
We’re a special kind of people,
We take life without all the strife.


Iv'e got a pinch of tobacco in my pocket,
I'm not gonna roll it, I'm not gonna to smoke it till we're staring at the stars and the rockets twinkling in the silvery night.
And though the sun may be washed by the sea and the old will be lost in the new, and though you will not wait for me ... I'll wait for you.

Keep the faith my dearest friends. It gets better ... trust me things always find a way of working themselves out.

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment